Private Duty services are tailored to provide and maintain a healthy environment for the patient at home where familiar surroundings and family support enhance his or her life.
We provide a confidential Personal Assessment at no charge. Then we'll work with you and your family to tailor a care plan to meet the patient's individual needs.
Our caring and trained staff is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone. We also provide 24-hour phone triage support.
The utmost importance is placed on safety. When you welcome a company into your home, you need to feel comfortable with that person and company. Our staff are trustworthy, caring, certified and fully insured and bonded.
Whether it's help with tasks of daily living or checking vital signs, we provide the care you need when you need it most.
- Personal Care: bathing, dressing, grooming
- Nutrition: meal preparation, supervising meals, grocery shopping
- Mobility: range of motion exercises, supervising ambulation, bed or chair transfers
- Elimination: toileting, monitoring
- Environmental Management: light housekeeping, laundry and errands
- Administer client medication
- Transport clients
- Assist in financial issues or exchange of money